Hey, I am Markus, a freelance Full Stack Web Developer, Calisthenics enthusiast, craft beer lover, and biohacker.
I created this website to be visible on the web as a developer and to share the knowledge that I gathered over the years. I want to provide value to the public and share my thoughts. I wrote an article explaining my reasons why I started this blog.
The topics that I am especially passionate about are application performance optimization, dependency upgrades, code quality, technical SEO and accessibility.
I love open source software and made code contributions to libraries like Microsoft WebTemplateStudio, Svelte, Ferdi, react-boilerplate, Ethereum and eslint-plugin-unicorn in the past.
Additionally, I write technical articles which are published on platforms like freeCodeCamp, Hacker Noon, Medium and codeburst or hold presentations at meetups.
Facts about me
- does 16-8 intermittent fasting pretty much every day 🍏
- keeps a growing list of over ~100 beers that he drank 🍺
- did a smoothie cleanse for 10 days 🥤
- loves to go to metal concerts & drum and bass shows 🎸
- invests in the stock market and owns ~30 crypto coins 💰
- goes everywhere with his mountain bike 🚴♂️
- tries to improve everyday life with zero waste options 💚
- enjoys going for a barefoot hike on mountains ⛰️
- can do a full split 🤸♂️
- loves to go ice swimming or having a cold shower 🏊♂️
- loves to play video games on the hardest difficulty 🎮